If you’ve been to Pack Expo International before, you know packaging tradeshows can be overwhelming even under usual circumstances. Having to decipher what variation of products and services the expansive list of exhibitors offer can be a challenge, to say the least. Mix in the new obstacles of this year’s all-virtual show, and it’s tough to even know where to start.
So, if you’ve been sitting in front of your computer pulling your hair out as you try to navigate through the hundreds of vendor showrooms and thousands of presentations…
…Let us help!
Below, find an overview of the 7 topics that will be covered in Pearson’s video presentations at Pack Expo Connects November 9-13. They focus around the things you care about most when selecting an OEM and making an equipment purchasing decision:
1. When and why you should consider working with us
2. How you can be confident Pearson is the right choice
3. What 30 years of robotic pick, pack, palletize expertise means for customers
4. The benefits of remote service support and how to be prepared to use it
5. The value in working with our Systems Solutions group for fully-integrated packaging lines
6. How you can automate your packaging line without CapEx
7. How digital twin technology reduces risk for both customers and OEMs
We hope you’ll check out Pearson’s showroom add these presentations to your show planner to join us live at the event, but please contact us to request a recording if you’re unable to attend in person. Either way, we look forward to connecting with you and learning about your end-of-line challenges.