Protect Your Investment and Production
A yearly Tune-Up service ensures that both your Pearson machines and their operators and maintenance techs are performing at their peak. It’s the best way to protect your operational assets and production output.
All in one comprehensive package – no hidden costs!
- Replacement of Continuous Motion Parts
- Equipment Inspection for worn or damaged parts
- On-Site Technician including all travel costs
- Machine Health Report evaluating:
- guarding and electrical safety components
- electrical components mounted to the frame such as photo eyes and proximity switches
- the machine’s electrical system
- the machine’s control system such as PLC, HMI, relays, sequencers, motor drives etc.
You will receive a report detailing any additional maintenance required on the machine. The report will list critical issues and suggestions to prevent unexpected downtime.
- Necessary set-up adjustments
- Operator and maintenance training
- Production run support