Custom Robotic Palletizer/ Depalletizer
Since manual palletizing is often the most injury-prone part of the packaging process, automating the process reduces downtime and the risk of injuries associated with heavy lifting. Pearson designs its palletizing and de-palletizing cells with built-in flexibility for future pattern changes and rapid changeovers. They are easy to operate and require minimal maintenance to perform at exceptional levels. Sturdy steel frames and heavy-duty construction withstand heavy use and loads, even in caustic environments.
What are you palletizing or depalletizing?
- RSC or HSC corrugated cases and cartons
- Bliss boxes and trays
- Pails and drums
- Bottles and jugs
How are you stacking?
- Individual cases, rows, or entire layers
- Column-stacked, interlocked or pin-wheel configurations, mixed loads, or variable patterns
- With or without slip and tier sheets
- Integrated stretch wrappers, pallet labelers, and other third party OEM equipment
Yes? Then Let's Talk!
Robotic palletization offers distinct advantages over conventional methods including smaller footprint, multi-tasking ability, flexibility to accommodate changes in product or pallet patterns and automatic tool changeovers. While conventional palletizers have their place in extremely high-speed and low variability applications, Pearson Packaging Machinery focuses exclusively on robotic palletizers.
With almost 30 years of solving robotic palletization needs, we have seen just about every application possible. Through the acquisition of Flexicell, the longest established robotic integrator focused on end-of-line palletization, we are not just one of the many ‘industry leaders’ but can honestly claim unrivaled experience.
Work with the expert in robotic palletizing!
The following is an overview of the expertise and capabilities we have acquired over three decades of robotic palletization work. Your application is in good hands.
- Slow to medium-speed case and row palletizers, high-speed full layer palletizers and depalletizers
- Ability to meet rigorous requirements of food grade, sanitary, washdown, freezer, and high humidity environments
- Experience with a wide variety of pallet patterns including column-stacked, interlocked or pin-wheel configurations, mixed loads or variable pattern placement programming
- Availability of low level or high level infeed options
- Accurate sorting of cases from single infeed to multiple outfeeds using barcodes
- Insertion of slip sheets and single or multiple tier sheets to steady the product on the pallet
- Pallet handling using conveyors, transfer carts, and automated or autonomous guided vehicles
- Safety guarding to include options such as fencing, light curtains or area sensors
- Application-specific, customized end-of-arm tools optimized to guarantee product quality and pallet stability with optional automatic tool changeover
- Four- to six-axes robots, selected to meet the specific application (speed, product weight and size)
- Integration of stretch wrappers, pallet labelers and other third party OEM equipment
- Easy-to-use Human Machine Interface supported by our proprietary User Centric Design including the ability to restrict access depending on authority level
- Easy-to-use Pallet Configuration Tool to quickly create, modify, copy or clear new pattern recipes on the HMI or adjust parameters such as case or pallet height, number of layers, pick/drop speeds or delays during production
- PackML standardized programing language to ease integration and servicing
Not just a good product but a reliable partner
- Expect a rugged machine design optimized for durability and long equipment life in a 24/7 environment
- Benefit from a uniform user interface for your erecting, packing, sealing, and palletizing equipment
- Count on comprehensive sales, aftermarket, and service support
- Experience premier industry lead-times for faster delivery and shorter down-payment cycles
- Optimally support a high-turnover labor force with the most advanced Human Machine Interface (HMI) in the secondary packaging industry
- Rely on extensively trained and FANUC Certified technicians to service your equipment including FANUC robots
- Have confidence in reliable, thought-out solutions based on 60 years of erecting, packing and sealing and 30 years of robotic integration experience
- Depend on our team of project managers to provide ongoing visibility to meet delivery timelines and budgets
- Always lean on us for 24/7 live service support
- If CapEx is unavailable, but automation should not be delayed, talk to us about our Machine-as-a-Service program