Custom Robotic Top Loader
Pearson's product handling and case packing solutions are optimized to achieve maximum performance with minimal downtime. We take advantage of the inherent positive characteristics of robots and pair them with our long-term experience to achieve the results our customers are looking for.
What are you packing?
- Packaged fresh or frozen food
- Flexible bags or irregular shaped products
- Retail-ready stand-up pouches
- Flow-wrapped packages or bags
- Packets or sachets
- Single-serving cups or tubs
- Filled bottles and jugs
- Chipboard cartons
- RSC or HSC corrugated cases
- Chipboard cartons
- Bliss boxes or Trays
- Distribution and warehouse totes
Yes? Then Let's Talk!
In the world of case packing, you have two main container options – putting your product into pre-built cases such as RSC, HSC, Bliss or Tray boxes that come as knockdowns with a manufacturer’s seam from your corrugate supplier or a corrugated blank sheet that is formed around your product, also called a wraparound.
Pearson Case Packers are optimized solutions for packaged products that go into pre-built, top-loaded containers.
With such focus comes concentrated experience with thousands of such case packing projects under our belt and deep expertise around overcoming the challenges of creating suitable pack patterns of often randomly oriented products, reliably picking the frequently challenging flexible or slick materials and uniquely shaped forms and placing those products at the expected rate, without damage to either case or product. Advancing from the earlier years of mechanical, gantry-style top-loading, Pearson is now also fully committed to the myriad of benefits robots provide and exclusively offers robotic packing solutions.
Work with the expert in top-load, robotic case packing!
Work with the expert in robotic top loading!
The following list of capabilities provides insight into the skills and tools we can recruit to overcome even the most unique picking and packing challenges.
- Product handling and transfer to include sorting, orienting, and collating
- Grouping of products to form pack patterns including vertical and/or horizontal loading techniques, interleaved, stacked, on edge, on end, rainbow or variety packs, bulk and shelf-ready
- Various product conveying technologies including servo collator, diverting, tabletop, mat top and independent cart technology to meet the requirements of the application (type of product, speed, pack configurations, material handling considerations)
- Ability to meet stringent requirements of washdown, freezing, dusty, hot, or humid environments
- Experience with articulated arm, delta and Scara robots to select best fit for the application based on capability (reach and payload), flexibility and price
- Vision guidance and line tracking to inspect, detect, sort and manipulate products on the fly or balance the load between robots
- Application specific custom end-of-arm tool and/or automatic tool changeover
- Robotic simulation for concept testing and visualization
- Human Machine Interface supported by our proprietary User Centric Design to enable operators and maintainers to quickly learn and efficiently use the equipment
A good product from the right partner
- Expect a rugged machine design optimized for durability and long equipment life in a 24/7 environment
- Benefit from a uniform user interface for your erecting, packing, sealing, and palletizing equipment
- Count on comprehensive sales, aftermarket, and service support
- Experience premier industry lead-times for faster delivery and shorter down-payment cycles
- Optimally support a high-turnover labor force with the most advanced Human Machine Interface (HMI) in the secondary packaging industry
- Rely on extensively trained and FANUC Certified technicians to service your equipment including FANUC robots
- Have confidence in reliable, thought-out solutions based on 60 years of erecting, packing and sealing and 30 years of robotic integration experience
- Depend on our team of project managers to provide ongoing visibility to meet delivery timelines and budgets
- Always lean on us for 24/7 live service support
- If CapEx is unavailable, but automation should not be delayed, talk to us about our Machine-as-a-Service program