If your machine is a little worn but still has many potential years to serve you, consider a complete overhaul. Return your machines to like-new operating condition. Increase production, optimize performance and extend the life of your equipment. Rebuilds are available as factory or in-field services.
All rebuilds, whether completed at Pearson or in your facility offer the following:
- Replacement of all mechanical wear items (cylinders, motors, gearboxes, valves, chains, etc.)
- Rebuild of all originally purchased change parts
- Replacement of all electric components mounted to the frame (photo eyes, proximity switches, etc.)
- Rebuild of tape head / Replacement of glue nozzles (whichever applies)
- Replacement of all clear guards (e.g. Plexiglas)
- Testing of machine controls
- 1 year warranty
Rebuilds can be completed at Pearson or at your facility. The following list breaks out what is included with either option.
- Guarding and electrical safety components are updated to current Pearson safety standards
- Hand-cleaning of machine
- Updated wiring to meet current Pearson standard
- The machine is set-up and test-run with customer supplied product and case samples using Pearson standard QA process
- Sandblast and powder coat
- Guarding and electrical safety components are restored to original configuration
- Machine is setup and test-run with customer supplied materials prior to production start-up
- Production run support for the first shift after the rebuild
- Controls upgrade (PLC, HMI, relays, sequencers, drives, servos, etc.)
- Glue systems upgrade (glue tank, hoses, guns, modules, etc.)
- Any machine specific upgrades available
Contact our Aftermarket Service Team for recommendations based on your unique budgetary circumstances and plant requirements.