Systems Sales Manager
The Systems Sales Manager will be responsible for:
• Developing new accounts for complete end of line systems. This includes managing all aspects of sales activities, such as strategic sales planning, prospecting, presentations, proposals, contract negotiations and closing.
• Strategizing with Regional Sales Managers & Applications Engineers to engage in scope growth from discreet equipment sales into complete integrated systems.
• Meeting or exceeding assigned dollar volumes and profit targets.
• Assisting the VP of Pearson Systems Solutions Group in identifying and maintaining close relationships with key strategic suppliers, collaborating with Pearson business partners (engineering firms, integrators, etc.) and building strong rapport with key customer stakeholders.
• Maintaining an accurate sales forecast and consistently documenting all sales-related activities and events.
• Adhering to Pearson's sales methodologies, following established policies and procedures and demonstrating a high level of proficiency with the provided sales tools.
- BA/BS/MBA in a related discipline or equivalent education and/or experience
- Minimum of 3 years experience in direct sales of packaging systems and related machinery
- Demonstrated ability to utilize consultative selling strategies and tactics in a competitive sales environment
- A solid track record of meeting aggressive sales objectives
- Ability to regularly work extended hours (50+ hours per week) and travel 70% of the time on average
- AutoCAD proficiency a plus
- Base salary + performance-based incentives
- Earning potential DOE
- Top-tier benefit plan including Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, EAP
- 401K with matching contributions