Engineering Internship - Spokane, WA
This internship is intended to provide students with an overview of mechanical and/or electrical engineering role(s) while increasing the student's experience using Solid Modeling CAD software and other design tools. We are open to discussing and providing work in the student’s particular area(s) of interest.
The ideal candidate would be a highly-motivated, energetic individual hoping to gain hands-on experience with an industry leader committed innovation, integrity and teamwork.
Work Schedule: Monday–Friday 7:30am–4:00pm
Key responsibilities include:
• Contributing to basic design projects
• Supporting the Test Engineering team
• Using AutoCAD Inventor software to prepare engineering drawings
• Creating and maintaining machine BOMs
• Updating engineering documentation and machine changes for the Model Year Process
- Junior+ class standing in a certified Engineering program
- An aptitude for mechanical and/or electrical design
- Basic Solid Modeling CAD experience
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to organize tasks and assignments for timely completion
- Competitive hourly wage depending on experience